LED display screens can be classified into indoor LED display screens and outdoor LED display screens according to their application environment. Different application environments have different hardware and software requirements for LED display screens. Therefore, when we rent indoor LED display screens, we cannot consider them from the perspective of renting outdoor LED display screens, but we should make decisions based on specific situations. So, what should we pay attention to when renting indoor LED screens?
The specific advantages of indoor rental LED screens
1. The design of the display system is advanced and reasonable, with stable display, convenient installation and maintenance, can work all day, bright colors, high refresh rate, anti-static, dust-proof, good heat dissipation, and high cost performance.
2. Indoor rental LED screens are easy to use and can be edited, added, deleted and modified text, graphics, images and other information through the mouse. They can be played through the program editing and broadcasting software.
3. Strong brightness, the displayed content is clear and visible within the visible distance, with no polarization or color difference, can be used in sunlight.
Points to note when choosing indoor rental LED screens
1. Brightness: Brightness has a great impact on indoor LED display screens. Too high brightness can damage human visual health, and too low brightness can cause unclear display images. Generally, the brightness of indoor rental LED screens is recommended to be 800cd/㎡-2000cd/㎡. There are differences in brightness among different brands of LED display screens.
2. Viewing angle: The size of the viewing angle of the LED display screen directly determines the audience range of the LED display screen. The larger the viewing angle, the wider the audience range. The viewing angle is affected by the packaging method of the LED chip. Therefore, when choosing indoor rental LED screens, you should also pay attention to the packaging method of the chip.
3. Flatness: The flatness of the display screen will affect the quality of the displayed image. The surface flatness of the box of indoor rental LED screens in the industry is kept within ±1mm. Local protrusions or depressions on the surface of the box will cause dead angles in the viewing angle of the display screen. The flatness is determined by the production process, and LED display screen manufacturers should pay attention to this issue during production.
4. Color reproduction: The color reproduction of the display screen refers to the high consistency between the colors displayed on the display screen and the colors of the playback source, so as to ensure the authenticity of the image.
5. Dead pixels: Dead pixels of indoor rental LED screens refer to single points that have been on or off on the display screen. The number of dead pixels is mainly determined by the quality of the chip. The fewer dead pixels, the better the display effect of the display screen.
- LED Screen Rental
- Indoor Commercial LED Display
- Outdoor Advertising LED Screen
- Small-pitch Display